- Published on 10 Jan 2022
- Number Of Post 1
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Age 35
- Job Location karachi
- Salary Range 70,000 to 80,000
- Application Deadline 09 Feb 2022
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the accounts/ finance of the company.
- Supervises, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.)
- Cash management (including placement/movement of funds in various trusts).
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions.
- Resolves complex accounting issues or assists other Authority personnel in resolving financial issues.
- Reviews general ledger on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy of posting.
- Ensures production of financial reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual basis or as required.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
CA Inter/ ACCA