• Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
• Working in Creating Macros.
• Pivot Tables, Charts & Conditional Formatting required.
• Advance Formula (V-lookup, Sumif, h-loop, match index & other useable formula).
• CSV Files (index &other useable formula).
• Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, decision making, oral communication, problem solving, project management, quality management, teamwork, written communication, influence, results orientation, strategic thinking, and team building.
• Skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications.
• Excellent Command in MS Office. Advance Excel, Word & Power point.
• Understanding ERP system.
• Intermediate Accounts Knowledge.
• Monitoring data
• Networking skills intermediate level
• I/O (Input Output)skills intermediate level
• LAN printer configure & printer issue solving
• Email Configure
• Windows & utilities software installation
• Advance Excel Expert
• Experience of Finance
• IT Hardware & Software Knowledge
• Driver Installation
• Lan Printer configuration
• Server Knowledge
• Router configure
• IT Essential Course
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
• 1 to 2 years data analyst or related experience, including proficiency with analytical software.
Job Timings: 2pm to 10:30pm (Monday to Friday) & 09am to 05:30pm (Saturdays)