QHSE & IS POLICY
Premier Tubular Inspection Services (Pvt.) Ltd (PTIS) is a leading firm in “Provision of Services for Tubular Inspection, Lifting Gear & Equipment Inspection, Rig Inspection, Non-Destructive Testing and Hosting & Handling Tools Inspection.” PTIS also engaged in “Provision of Financial Services” to its clients. To recognize PTIS as a Quality Service Provider, Environment Friendly, Safe and Secure Service Provider, we make sure of the following:
- All the applicable legal, regulatory and statutory requirements are fulfilled.
- Risks to all information assets (tangible/intangible and human) are assessed against all possible threats. Appropriate controls are implemented, mitigation and contingency plans are defined to make sure Confidentiality, Availability and integrity of information is maintained.
- Monitoring and improving continuously our systems and establishing Objectives to make sure effective compliance of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System & ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System & ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System requirements.
- Preventing Non-conformities, work-related incidents, ill health, environmental Pollutions and Injuries through hazard identification, impact aspect, risks analysis, determining controls, mitigations, and provisioning of resources required.
- Providing secure, safe, and supportive workplace for employees, workers and other Stakeholders in all the Company’s activities.
- Improving competence, skills, awareness, and participation of workers through continual training and development programs in quality health & safety environment aspects.
We are committed to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, interested parties, the environment and communities where we work and live.
- Working safely is a condition of employment.
- Environment is a place that we live and we are committed to keep our place clean and keep natural sources for the next generation.
- Quality and exceeding customer expectations is our main source of Sustainable Competitive Advantage. We achieve differentiate through Operational Excellence and Lean Processes that deliver cost effective services.
meet our team
We would like to introduce our team to you that boasts of over 50 years of experience in the providing inspection & calibration services across industries. Being in the service sector we recognize that our company’s human capital is our greatest asset, and we take pride in the expertise that our team bring to you.
At PTIS, each member of staff undergoes a stringent training regime that is in keeping with global standards. This process is constantly evolving with respect to new research and technology, to bring forward specialized skills sets.
Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Khan is the Chief Executive officer at PTIS since 1985, the year PTIS has been found. Having tremendous experience of more than 30 years in the field of solely in Oil & Gas industry whether on local grounds or internationally his expertise provided an edge to the Organization.
Chief Operating Officer
Mr. Zamir is heading, managing & Leading the Operations of PTIS since 2009, in the capacity of “Chief Operating Officer”. Having the related education background & proficiency of market & technical knowledge, Mr. Zamir’s expertise are proving the milestones to be reached & attainable for the PTIS.
Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Sameer Khan currently working in PTIS as ‘Chief Financial Officer’. By providing his support & advisory, leading and managing the PTIS financial strengths & weaknesses also proposing the corrective actions plan. Mr. Sameer Khan is the Chartered Account himself and having diversified experience of decades helping PTIS astonishing towards its success path.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Manager
"QHSE is an integral and very important part of our company’s sustainability and social responsibility strategy and encouraged throughout our services supply chain".
Repair, Maintenance & Calibration Manager
PTIS is having a diversified Portfolio in terms of clients, which always lead to the new experiences, learning & growth working in challenging environment. Establishing trust, Open culture & developing people within the team building that’s what I have observed and practiced in my tenure of 24 years’ with PTIS.
“A team is the one that works together like a family towards the common goals. This is the beauty of an organization that each member has its own responsibility that helps in the accomplishment of that common objective. As a company, PTIS has been very lucky in having a team that is available around the clock and puts its heart and soul in every work assigned to them”.
Manager Admin & Procurement
Our mission is to proactively identify innovative opportunities and continuous improvements to optimize our overall cost position & build sustainable relationship with business partners.